Our success with parents, students, and educators over the past 30 years has proven that children’s academic performance improves with proper support from parents. Parent involvement that begins at home must continue at school. PIQE has the support of the California State University system because its programs adequately prepare low-income students for success in college.
- PIQE has enhanced the education of more than 1.9 million students since its inception.
- More than 663,000 parents have graduated from PIQE’s programs.
- PIQE’s signature program has been studied by independent reviewers since its inception in 1987, and the results have been widely published for educators and funders to review prior to partnering with PIQE. Click here to learn more.
- PIQE has delivered its Parent Engagement in Education Program in 16 languages.
- PIQE works in 36 of California’s 58 counties
- PIQE has a national footprint in 15 other states. Click here to learn more information.