Parents, as the primary educators of your children, you can lead them to a path of success in education. Research overwhelmingly shows that without parents being involved, a child’s chance of academic success decreases dramatically. PIQE’s Programs empower you to become advocates for your children in order to ensure they receive a quality education and the chance to attend college.
How do I join PIQE’s programs?
PIQE IS CURRENTLY AT MY SCHOOL
Your child’s school may already offer PIQE’s Programs to parents. To get started, Click here to find a PIQE Regional Office located near you. You can also contact your school office and ask them if PIQE is being offered this school year.
I WANT TO BRING PIQE TO MY SCHOOL
If PIQE is not at your school, there are a couple of steps you can take to ensure you have access to PIQE’s excellent programs:
- Talk to your principal and other school staff members such as the counselor, your child’s teacher, and the parent liaison about offering PIQE’s Programs.
- Click Here for a sample letter you can give to your principal.
- Talk to other parents at the school and have them speak to the principal as well. Do not ask alone, invite other parents who would like to participate.
- Attend your school’s PTA, PTO SSC, ELAC meetings and request help in bringing PIQE’s Programs to the school.
- Contact PIQE to let us know you would like to have our program in your school. We can send a representative to speak with your school principal. Click here to find a location closest to you.
I AM A PIQE PARENT GRADUATE – HOW CAN I STAY INVOLVED?
As a parent graduate, you can make a difference for other parents and children by ensuring that PIQE is available for other parents.
- Contact your school principal and share the positive impact PIQE has had on you and your family. Encourage the principal to continue offering PIQE’s Programs to parents.
- Share your story with us and tell us about the positive impact, PIQE has had on you and your family. By putting a face to PIQE’s Programs, your testimonial will help us share with supporters the impact PIQE had on you and encourage other parents to participate. Tell us your story.
- Volunteer your time and talents at your local PIQE office. Click here for more info.
- Stay connected: