PIQE is working to advance the education of all students; but we can’t do it alone. We need your support, experience, and skills to fulfill PIQE’s mission, which is “to provide families with the knowledge and skills to partner with schools and communities to ensure their children achieve their full potential.” We welcome parents, students, community members, and corporate employees to collaborate with PIQE in our endeavor to positively impact the public school system and enhance the future of our youth.
Opportunities: Contribute 1 -20 hours a week at the local office.
- Phone Banking
- Data Entry
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Report Writing
- Technology: web development and social media
- Local special event support
Click here to inquire more about volunteering with PIQE.
- Gain new skills and workforce experience in a non-profit setting
- Fulfill community service for school/college requirements
- Support your local community
- Share your expertise in a team environment
- Certificate of volunteer service
- Networking in the non-profit industry
- Enhance your resume