The Licensing Program is a complete solution for organizations wanting to form a PIQE chapter and use its proprietary programs for parental engagement in their own communities.
Participating organizations receive training and ongoing support from PIQE’s corporate office for one year, including two onsite visits. PIQE welcomes suggestions to adapt, modify, and adjust the curriculum to meet local district needs.
Program elements include in depth training in the following:
• Parent Engagement Education Program
• Early Childhood Development Program (additional cost, if requested)
• Four Month Follow-up Parent Coaches Program (additional cost, if requested)
• Teachers’ Workshop on Effective Parent Engagement (additional cost, if requested)
The Licensing Program also includes:
• PIQE’s “Shadow Program,” in which participating individuals accompany PIQE staff as they conduct a parent training class, facilitator meetings.
• PIQE’s parent training curriculum, Program binder, and training on how to implement the program.
• PIQE’s operating manuals, which cover administration, operations, curriculum, facilitators, and recruitment.
• Ongoing telephone consultation.
*Licensing terms and trainings are subject to change.
For complete details
and to learn more about how your organization can adopt a PIQE chapter, please contact Patricia Mayer-Ochoa, Vice President of Program Development at (619) 420-4499.
Parent Engagement Education Program
Early Childhood Development Program
Four-month Follow-up Parent Coaches Program
Teachers’ Workshop on Effective Parent Engagement
Family Financial Literacy Education
Parent Leadership Program
Three-Day Teachers’ Seminar
Best Practices Model