Become an agent of positive change by supporting PIQE!
The heart of our work advances the hopes and dreams parents have for their children’s success. One family at a time, we empower parents – English Learners, immigrants, refugees, and families struggling financially – and help students, schools, communities, regions, and states move towards equity and social justice.
Thank you so much for your generous support.
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. PIQE is a 501 C 3, nonprofit organization, EIN 33-0259359.
Ways of Giving
- Online or Mail
- PIQE uses CardX as our secure authorized payment processor. Please click the button below to be transferred to our secure online payment page. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Please make your check out to Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE), and send to: PIQE 22 West 35th Street, Suite 201, National City, CA 91950
- Donate in Someone’s Honor or Memory
- If you wish to honor or memorialize a loved one, we will notify them or family of your designee. You’ll receive a tax-deductibility acknowledgement from us.
- Become a Monthly Donor
- Please sign up with your financial institution to send us/transfer to us a monthly amount of your choosing.
- Give from Your Donor Advised Fund
- Please recommend a grant today from your DAF at Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, Vanguard Charitable, or other financial institutions/charitable sponsors to PIQE’s EIN #33-0259359.
- DAF grants are an easy way to make monthly recurring gifts, too.
- Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
- Many big companies let employees set up automatic, tax-deductible donations from payroll, and match funds up to a limit. Please check with your HR department for more information.
- Companies may also match donations made by spouses, retirees, and Board members
- Gifts of Stock and Other Appreciated Securities
- Please contact Sandra Gresham, Director of Development, for more information and to facilitate your transaction
- Bequests and Other Planned Gifts
- Donations made from wills and estate gifts from other planned giving vehicles are a critical source of support for our work
- Please contact Sandra Gresham, Director of Development, for more information and to advise us of your intentions.
- For More Information
- Fundraise for Us
- Consider having a garage sale or special event! Donate the proceeds to us
- Host a fundraiser for us on your favorite social media platform
- Amazon Smile
- Sign in to amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account and select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Parent Institute for Quality Education to support and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to us