PIQE in California
In partnership with 128 school districts in California and more than 380 schools, PIQE is a trusted partner providing a variety of hands-on workshops, seminars, and ongoing supports for parents and school leaders. PIQE has eight regional offices serving families in 36 counties. Our curriculum has been used in 16 languages.
Contact our offices:
- Bakersfield – Counties Served: Kern, Santa Barbara, Tulare
- Covina – Counties Served: Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles (San Gabriel Valley)
- Fresno – Counties Served: Fresno, Kings, Madera, Tulare
- Los Angeles – Counties Served: Los Angeles, Ventura
- Modesto – Counties Served: Merced, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Yuba
- Richmond/SantaClara –Counties Served: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, Sonoma
- San Diego – Counties Served: San Diego, Imperial Valley
Since 2002, spanning 13 U.S. states and Mexico City, PIQE partners with school leaders to help teachers and school administrators successfully engage with families from diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds. From teacher seminars to implementing parent training curriculum, our evidence-based model is enhancing family engagement nationally.