OUR REACH: PIQE Office Near You
The Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) is a national non-profit partnering with schools, communities and education leaders to support parents’ capacity to engage in their children’s education and strengthen parent-school-community collaboration.
Contact your nearest California Office
Serving Southern California communities
- Los Angeles – serving Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- Inland Empire – serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- San Diego – serving San Diego, Orange, and Imperial Valley Counties
Serving Central Valley communities
- Bakersfield – serving Kern, Santa Barbara, and Tulare Counties
- Fresno – serving Fresno, Kings, Madera, and Tulare Counties
- Modesto – serving Merced, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Yuba Counties
Serving Northern California communities
- Bay Area –serving Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Sonoma Counties
Contact our national team
Since 2002, spanning 13 U.S. states and Mexico City, PIQE has partnered with school leaders to help teachers and school administrators successfully engage with families from diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds. From teacher seminars to implementing parent training curriculum, our evidence-based model is enhancing family engagement nationally.
For more information, contact V.P. of External Relations, Patty Chavez