OUR REACH: PIQE in your community
The Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) is a national nonprofit that helps enable parents’ capacity to engage in their children’s education and strengthen parent-teacher-school collaboration.
PIQE in California
Since 1987, we’ve partnered with schools throughout California to provide a variety of hands-on workshops, seminars, and ongoing supports for parents and school leaders. PIQE has eight regional offices serving families in 36 counties. Our curriculum has been used in 16 languages.
Contact your nearest office:
- Bakersfield – serving Kern, Santa Barbara, and Tulare Counties
- Bay Area –serving Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Sonoma Counties
- Covina – serving Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles (San Gabriel Valley) Counties
- Fresno – serving Fresno, Kings, Madera, and Tulare Counties
- Los Angeles – serving Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- Modesto – serving Merced, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Yuba Counties
- San Diego – serving San Diego and Imperial Valley Counties
Since 2002, spanning 13 U.S. states and Mexico City, PIQE partners with school leaders to help teachers and school administrators successfully engage with families from diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds. From teacher seminars to implementing parent training curriculum, our evidence-based model is enhancing family engagement nationally.
For more information, contact V.P. of Programs Elizabeth Zamudio